|Notification Number||Name of The Post||Last Date to Apply|
|579/2017||Assistant Grade 2||31-January-2018|
According to the Gazette notification number 579/2017, 14 vacancies are reported so far. Last date to apply is 31-January-2018. Scale of pay is 11620- 20240 Indian Rupees per month. Assistant Grade 2 in Kerala Housing Board examination date, previous year cut off mark, detailed syllabus and previous year question papers will be updated below.
How To Apply
Public Service Commission will accept your application only if you apply through their official website. Steps to apply for Assistant Grade 2 vacancies in Kerala State Housing Board are given below.
- Go to the official Kerala PSC website by visiting the link below.
- Click on Notification
- Click on Click on Statewide – Direct – General Notifications
- Select the Notification Number 579/2017 and click apply. If facing any issues with applying, click on check eligibility button.
Minimum Eligibility to Apply for Assistant Grade 2 Vacancy
- Age limit to apply for Assistant Grade 2 in Kerala State Housing Board is 18 -36 years. For OBC candidates, 3 year upper age relaxation is allowed. For SC/ST candidates, it is 5 years upper age relaxation. The regular employees working in Kerala Housing Board will be given age relaxation to the extent of their service in the Board from the upper age limit.
- Educational requirement to apply for this vacancy is pass in BA/Bsc/BCom or its equivalent degree from a recognized university after a regular course of study and certificate n Computer (3 month’s course) from an Institution recognized by Government.
Exam Pattern & Detailed Syllabus
Kerala Public Service Commission will conduct degree level examination for those who are going to appear Assistant Grade 2 test. Currently an OMR based object oriented examination is conducted for degree level posts. Since PSC is about to introduce big changes to existing degree level examination, we will update the exact syllabus and other details soon here.
|Scale of Pay||11620- 20240 Indian Rupees|
|Number of Reported Vacancies||14|
|Assistant Grade 2 Exam Date|
|Cut Off Mark of Assistant Grade 2 Exam|
|Date of Publishing Rank List|