In India, most of the Computer Engineering and Information Technology graduates find jobs in private sector only. One of the major reasons for opting private software companies by them is the lack of knowledge in opportunities in government sector. Many of them do not even know our government also needs software professionals. This article is for those who wish to join government service as a software developer. Here we constantly update every recruitment conducted by Kerala PSC for Software Professionals.
If you have B.Tech or MCA with few years industrial experience in software development or Data Processing, it is the right time to get a government job in the programming field. All you have to do is to wait for job notifications by PSC. Kerala Public Service Commission has notified recruitment of eligible candidates in the post of System Analyst/ Senior Programmer in Kerala Government Service. Those having B.Tech or MCA with experience in Data Processing or Software Development can apply for the post of Programmer in Kerala Government Service. The Scale of pay of Software Developer / Programmer in Government service is 42500 – 87000 Indian Rupees. The below chart shows the recent recruitment notifications by PSC for those having B.Tech and MCA.
|Gazette Notification||Name of The Post||The Last Date to Apply|
|21/2018||System Analyst/ Senior Programmer||13.06.2018|
How to Apply For IT Jobs in Government Service
If you are an IT professional looking for an opening in Government departments, the first thing you should do is to register yourself with the official website of Kerala PSC. Once you have registered, you must login and check for the latest job notifications under notifications tab. You can easily find IT jobs in Kerala government service there. If you have seen any IT job notifications, you should click on Apply. To apply online with Kerala PSC, visit the link given below.
System Analyst/ Senior Programmer Recruitment (21/2018)
PSC will conduct examination for the post of System Analyst/ Senior Programmer in Kerala Public Service Commission from the candidates with following qualifications.
- Age Limit to Apply
Those having the age limit in 25 – 41 years can apply. For OBC and SC/ST candidates have upper age relaxation as per the government rules.
- Education Qualification & Required Work Experience
- MCA/ B.Tech Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics, Computer Science with 3 Years experience in Data Processing/ Software Development
- B.Tech (any discipline) with specialization in Computer Science such as PGDCA or equivalent with 3 years experience in Data Processing/ Software Development
- B.Tech (any discipline) with 5 Years experience in Data Processing/ Software Development
- M.Sc with specialization in Electronics/ Physics/ Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics with 5 years experience in Data Processing/ Software Development.